**The Deadline to Register for GliderCon 2019 is July 11th, 2019. PLEASE Be sure to get your Registration in BEFORE then...you do NOT want to MISS out!**
**Refunds will NOT be issued AFTER July 11, 2019**
The Glider Initiative is pleased to present our third annual convention ~
GliderCon 2019 is a 3-day convention filled with educational speakers and seminars, hands-on activities, glider-related games, auctions, raffles, door prizes, great food and so much fun you'll want to come again next year!
Located in Redford, MI this year, this convention will be held in two locations. Friday Evening will be at Karen Milas' home and Saturday the Convention will be held at the Marque of Redford which is an open air building. A refreshing change from the glider gatherings held in stuffy hotel conference rooms.
15145 Beech Daly Rd, Redford, MI 48239-3201
REGISTRATION FOR GliderCon 2019 IS Now OPEN!! Please click link below to register.
**If you wish to Vend the cost will be a $10 vendor fee to cover the cost of your table. Also PLEASE read the policies put in place for GliderCon 2019.**
Thinking about vending for GC? Register soon because we are only accepting a total of 10 Vendors this year to better enable traffic flow during the event.
Please consider these vending rules before registering...
1) All vending must be able to be set up *on top* of a 6’ table. No exceptions.
2) Freestanding racks or carts are not allowed. However, if it will not take up more than a 2’ x 6’ space, and you are willing to forego a table entirely, we may be able to make an exception for you. Please contact Suz, sending her a picture of your rack. There is limited space where we may be able to accommodate your request.
3) No vending items can be placed on the floor, including under your 6’ table (or approved rack).
4) Storage space for boxes, totes, etc. is limited to directly underneath your 6’ table
GliderCon 2019 sponsorship
Who wants to be a sponsor of GliderCon 2019? Well if u want in this exciting third annual event here is how. There are two levels of sponsorship. There will be 3 availability slots for each level and it’s on a first come first paid basis. If interested in sponsorship please contact Karen Milas
Joeys: $100.00 (3 spaces available)
1 vending space
Glider family: $200.00 (2 spaces available)
1 vending space
*1 display table during conference
* based upon space
1. Your business card in the glidercon book for one year (no questions about the book it will be a surprise at glidercon event)
2. Sponsor Gratitude page on our website: TheGliderInitiative.org - where your business names, website urls, logos and lists of products offered will be displayed
3. We will also have a list of sponsors in the Facebook group for GliderCon 2018, and on signage at the convention
29235 Buckingham Ave. Livonia, MI 48154-4573
Rooms 2 queens or 1 king are $89.99 no pet fee.
Jacuzzi rooms with one king or 2 queens 99.99
Rates are good for the entire week.
Mention Glider Con to get the special rate.
you can start booking January 1 and booking closes July 1 or when block of rooms is filled. So book your hotel early.
*IMPORTANT!!! This hotel is a "NO PETS" hotel and they are making an exception to their policy and allowing gliders. Please also make sure you do NOT bring other pets. If you do, you will be in the position of having to find boarding for your dog in nearby kennels. This is strictly enforced.
*Reading Glider body language
*Parasites treating and preventing
*Bonding Part 2
*Nail Trimming workshop
*Triage & common household items to use workshop
*Food prep, storing, treats, cheap nights, vacation prep workshop
* Bonding with people.
*Ask the veterans workshop
***And LOTS of Games ***
*Not to mention the New Joey corner for the kids with Activities and games for them as well!
-This Year we are pleased to announce the new Joey Corner!! This is a fun place for the children to come and play games, do crafts and get to know each other all while they learn about sugar gliders!
- From 11- 1 pm This year for Lunch on Saturday, we will all be able to purchase our own food selection from the Local Food truck we will have available. It will include American Fare (Hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, chips, fries, cookies, brownies and soda pop) for only $15 per person.
New for 2019 is a Family deal package. If you would like to come and bring your entire family you can save over 20% when purchasing the family deal!!