**The Deadline to Register for GliderCon 2020 is July 23th, 2020. PLEASE Be sure to get your Registration in BEFORE then IF you do NOT pre-register before July 23rd, 2020, You will NOT be able to attend the event as we need the complete count of people to submit to venue for food. Thank you for understanding.
**Refunds will NOT be issued AFTER July 16, 2020**
The Glider Initiative is pleased to present our Fourth Annual convention ~
GliderCon 2020 is a 3-day convention filled with educational speakers and seminars, hands-on activities, glider-related games, auctions, raffles, door prizes, great food and so much fun you'll want to come again next year!
Located in MI this year, this convention will be simplified to a one stop gathering this year. We listened to feedback and have improved overall. We are pleased to announce that GliderCon 2020 will be held at the Banquet room at the Brand new Holiday Inn Detroit Northwest in Livonia, Michigan. For those arriving early Thursday you can meet at Karen's house to hangout and if staying Sunday can also gather at her house but otherwise everything including vendors will be at hotel.
**REGISTRATION FOR GliderCon 2020 is Open and prices will be going up after January 1st, 2020. So be sure to register EARLY to get a better price!
Thinking about vending for GC? Register soon because we are only accepting a total of 10 Vendors this year to better enable traffic flow during the event.
Please consider these vending rules before registering...
1) All vending must be able to be set up *on top* of a 6’ table. No exceptions.
2) Freestanding racks or carts are not allowed. However, if it will not take up more than a 2’ x 6’ space, and you are willing to forego a table entirely, we may be able to make an exception for you. Please contact Suz, sending her a picture of your rack. There is limited space where we may be able to accommodate your request.
3) No vending items can be placed on the floor, including under your 6’ table (or approved rack).
4) Storage space for boxes, totes, etc. is limited to directly underneath your 6’ table
GliderCon 2020 sponsorship
Who wants to be a sponsor of GliderCon 2019? Well if u want in this exciting third annual event here is how. There are two levels of sponsorship. There will be 3 availability slots for each level and it’s on a first come first paid basis. If interested in sponsorship please contact Karen Milas
Joeys: $100.00 (spaces available)
1 vending space
Glider family: $200.00 (spaces available)
2 vending spaces
1. Your business card in the glidercon book for one year (no questions about the book it will be a surprise at glidercon event)
2. Sponsor Gratitude page on our website: TheGliderInitiative.org - where your business names, website urls, logos and lists of products offered will be displayed
3. We will also have a list of sponsors in the Facebook group for GliderCon 2018, and on signage at the convention
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
17123 Laurel Park Dr
Livonia, MI. 48152
PH# 1 734 2454700
Price is $119 a night and must mention "GliderCon" to get the group rate.
There is also a $25 ONE TIME Non refundable Pet Fee per visit (NOT Per Day)
IF you prefer to book online please click Here.
**DEADLINE to book hotel at the Group Rate is July 16th, 2020**
-All events will be located in the Hotel Banquet room
-Hotel has an Indoor pool
- Located right off of the Expressway for Convenience.
*IMPORTANT!!! This hotel is a "NO PETS" hotel and they are making an exception to their policy and allowing gliders. Please also make sure you do NOT bring other pets. If you do, you will be in the position of having to find boarding for your dog in nearby kennels. This is strictly enforced.
*Reading Glider body language
*Parasites treating and preventing
*Bonding Part 2
*Nail Trimming workshop
*Triage & common household items to use workshop
*Food prep, storing, treats, cheat nights, vacation prep workshop
* Bonding with people.
*Ask the veterans workshop
***And LOTS of Games ***
New Hotel and Banquet Hall for GliderCon Convention.